- Sourced from the Sambriano Valley, in the North-West of Madagascar.
- Bright and tart citrus fruit intermingled with underripe berries and a dash of spice enveloping a smooth rich chocolate.
- A bouquet of an aroma of dried fruit coupled with plum and apricot notes.
- Clean with a very early upfront browned fruit-date note with moderate chocolate tones and mild fruit acidity.
- Under ripe apricot and young guava lead with a long-lasting smooth chocolate finish.
- An extremely dark color foreshadows this floral chocolate taste that hails from the Hacienda Rancho Grande in Vinces, Los Rios Province.
- The intensity of this rarified Forastero varietal produces a nuttiness and flavors of roasted stone fruit, tobacco and tea tannins balanced with mild astringency and a soft acid finish.
- Floral notes with hints of dried cherries and banana amidst a deep chocolate base.
- Fresh, bright fruitiness and acidity give way to hints of red fruit and unripe mango with lingering floral notes in this single origin chocolate from the Oro Verde Cooperative in Lamas, San Martin.