Perfectly preserve and protect your culinary creations with lacquer products from Chef Rubber, including including Ruth Glanz Food Shellac Spray.
- In panning applications, use our polishing compound for milk or dark chocolate coated items (water based).
- Temperature range during application of this polishing liquid is 50 to 64F.
- Finish with our Confectionary Shellac Glaze (#404016) after polishing.
- This confectionary sealer/shellac is a glazing system for coating sugar based items.
- Produces a seal coat and gloss finish of high shine and stability.
- Excellent for use as a gummy sealer/release
- Sugar product must be dry prior to application.
- Temperature range during application 59-77F.
- This sealer/shellac can be diluted or cleaned up with Confectioners Glaze Wash (#404003)
- Shake well before use.
- Panning: A finish glaze after the polishing step to protect the gloss and against humidity.
- Finish with this shellac glaze after polishing with our Confectionary Polishing Liquid (#404015).
- This glaze can be diluted and cleaned up with Confectioners Glaze Wash (#404003).
- Finished items should have an additional 2 hour or more dry time before packaging.
Kit 200g / 7 oz
- 100g of Chef Rubber diluted confectioner's glaze for coating edible decorations such as gum paste, fondant, chocolate, baked bread products, etc
- 100g of glaze wash.
- Our confectioner's glaze/shellac creates a protective moister barrier for humid conditions or prevents food items from drying out and preserves freshness.
- This glaze can be applied in multiple coats and will dry to a shine.
- Dilute this glaze with Confectioner's Glaze Wash (#404003).
- Our diluted confectioner's glaze creates a protective moister barrier for humid conditions or prevents food items from drying out and preserves freshness.
- This diluted glaze dries faster than our concentrate (#404001).
- This glaze/shellac can be applied in multiple coats and will dry to a shine.
300mL / 10 fl oz
- Ruth Glanz edible spray can be applied to items to make them appear shiny.
- Apply Ruth Glanz Food Shellac spray to cakes, fondant pieces, or anything you wish to make shiny.
- Warning: Cover work surface before spraying Ruth Glanz edible shellac to avoid stains.
- WILL NOT DELIVER BY AIR
- This exclusive chocolate glazing and polishing set includes 3 popular products:
- Confectionary Polishing Liquid (#404015)
- Confectionary Shellac Glaze (#404016)
- Confectioner's Glaze Wash (#404003)
- This 4 bottle sample kit is a great way to try out our popular shellac and glazing products
- Confectioner's Glaze Wash 100g / 3.5oz
- Confectionary Shellac Glaze 110g / 3.8oz
- Confectionary Polishing Liquid 140g / 5oz
- Multipurpose Confectionary Sealer 100g / 3.5oz